Take a look and tailor a timetable perfect for you or someone you care for.
- A discussion group @ Rawmarsh where we chat and discuss past and future events and create the Social Eyes monthly newsletter.
- A morning out in our minibus with friends enjoying local cafes and parks.
- A day of learning skills and preparing food for our busy “Social Stop Café” that is open every Tuesday at Wickersley Old Village Cricket Club.
- We visit Wath Wood Farm and water the plants, feed the pigs and even walk the pygmy goats.
- Visual Arts when we work hard at creating individual pieces and group projects in all kinds of media such as drawing, photography, sculpture and film making. Once created we aim to exhibit our work to showcase our talents.
- We create sensory props to be used in our fantastic all singing all dancing sensory room.
- Our full day minibus outing to parks, museums, cinema, etc – the world is our oyster.
- Relax in the Rawmarsh sensory room with its wonderful lights, sounds, colours and smells.
- For those with green fingers we maintain our garden at our Rawmarsh base by tidying, digging and planting.
Meanwhile we work in our fast paced and popular café at Wickersley Old Village Cricket Club preparing meals, serving customers, taking orders and handling money.
- Are you born to be on stage then Wednesday’s performance group is for you. Dancing, singing and acting. Our rehearsals take place every Wednesday at Swinton Civic Theatre and our finalised productions are performed in front of a live audience.
- At our S66 Bramley centre the Wednesday Wanderers are out and about in our minibus, visiting places of interest and exercising as we explore.
- If you are into rock then this is the day for you. Our group “The Banned” have rehearsals in our professional studio at Bolton upon Dearne. “The Banned” is about having fun with music and working together to be the best that we can, for our many gigs and upcoming CD release.
- Meanwhile at Bramley the health and wellbeing group are making healthy snacks with team games and gentle exercise thrown in. Our weekly health kick sessions at our Flash Lane base.
- At Rawmarsh its the crafts group for the artistic and creative. We create beautiful pieces of work that we display around our buildings and sell at our annual craft fayres.
- At Rawmarsh Team Aqua or Team Dolphins, our swim groups make sure they get very wet and have lots of fun in the water. Swimming takes place either at a private swimming pool at Wath Wood Hospital or at Rotherham public swimming baths.
- Up at Bramley our “Dig It” group muck in at our allotment growing veg, planting and enjoying the fresh air while supplying the vegetables fresh to our Tuesday café.
- “The Banned” are back at the studio because its so popular we do it for two days.
- Social Eyes football team are in training. Do you want to be part of a team, having fun while keeping fit. We train every Friday and are part of the South Yorkshire Ability Counts football league that has games in Doncaster and Sheffield each month. In our second season 2019/2020 we won the League.
- Another healthy group are meeting at Rawmarsh planning, cooking and eating healthy and tasty meals we make as a group.
- Saturday clubs are held at the Rawmarsh base. At Rawmarsh its a full day with breakfast and lunch with friends and then its pool, crafts and films.
Not only do we run six days a week, Social Eyes also attends and hosts evening and Sunday events such as Diverse Fest, social gatherings and “The Banned” perform at a number of venues.